Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resolutions.

Do you make New Year Resolutions?
I pondered this question for myself a while. What if I don't follow through...does that mean I fail? Should I make a promise, even if only to myself, that I might not keep?
In the end, I decided this...
If we attempt nothing at all, then we accomplish even less.

So here is my 2009 list of New Year's Resolutions:
1. Continue in my quest to be more consistent at daily Bible study.
2. Learn how to & make an honest effort at consistent journaling.
3. Keep some type of consistent exercise routine.
4. Continue in my quest to keep a consistent housekeeping routine.
5. Learn & apply more frugal shopping techniques.
6. Move into a bigger house. (okay, so this is a biggy!)
7. Read more non-fiction, (not giving up the fiction, though.)
8. Learn how to be a better blogger.

I think the theme would be consistency. (Not an intended theme, but it's obviously there.)
So, stick with me! It's gonna be real!

No comments: