Friday, September 18, 2009

Bullying & Being Bullied...

I just recently shared scarring experiences of my childhood in my article on home schooling and socialization. My belief was that being teased, humiliated, and left out, among other things is absolutely not a neccessary part of life. Today, I received an email from Focus on the Family with review of Frank Peretti's new book, 'Wounded Spirit.' Wow. My experience is petty compared to his, but his point is the same as mine. It's not neccessary and it does effect your life long after the bullying is done.

Here is a link to the article I read. This kind of torture happens everyday.

http://www.focusonthefamily.com/parenting/schooling/bullying/the_wounded_spirit.aspx

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

Thanks for sharing. Great reminder for all of us!